Fall Holidays 2024!

Again… it’s never too early!!!

8 Likes

Happy Dance GIF by Moonbug

8 Likes

isn’t it odd that, as much as i love cosplay, making costumes, dressing up in costume and having great fun with other cosplayers…

i really can’t get into halloween?
perhaps a deeper, psychological thing, a holdover from growing up in a very backward rural place.
comic-cons allowed me to have cosplay fun and break out sewing and crafting skills and be creative with dressing up.
Dragon*Con, in your part of the world, was a breakout for me many years ago and i loved it.
halloween was never fun for me like that.

i’m sorry. i really didn’t come to poop the party. i know almost everybody loves halloween! y’all have fun. i do love to see clever cossies and crossies!

8 Likes

… Halloween itself is amateur night

It’s the idea of Halloween we must keep in our hearts throughout the year :ghost:

8 Likes

My kids got an early start this season at a “Summerween” party inspired by Gravity Falls.

As boy/girl twins my kiddos have always identified with the main characters in that show. Girlchild made the costumes herself.

14 Likes

As sayeth the holy verse above!

7 Likes

12 Likes

Yesterday at the Home Depot…

sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooN…

11 Likes
6 Likes

8 Likes

Yesterday I was at Lowe’s where they’d just put up the Halloween animatronic displays and I saw a goth girl walk in with her family. Her face immediately lit up like a five-year-old meeting Santa Claus.

12 Likes

Excited Scream GIF

9 Likes

It Begins Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Follow Me Dancing GIF

9 Likes

Lets Go Weekend GIF

8 Likes

Where at? Mine was at a kroger…

4 Likes

Menards. Mega hardware chain up here above the snow-shovel line

8 Likes

Thanks!

I’d figured, after seeing those boxes at the Home Depot last week, they’d have their halloween display up this week, but not yet! Probably this weekend!

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

from

8 Likes