Too many good ones

the groovie goolies vampire GIF

Halloween Kitten GIF

Nobody wants to see me dressed like this

Elvira Mistress Of The Dark Halloween GIF by RETRO-FIEND

8 Likes

little house on the prairie various tv halloween GIF by absurdnoise

:thinking:

I also got a bunch of gifs from Roseanne, which was not on the year I was born…

6 Likes

Vic Dorn__001

7 Likes

For anybody near one, Bucee’s merch is available

https://www.chron.com/culture/article/bucees-halloween-tumbler-19660537.php

3 Likes

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Candy Corn Halloween GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

I had my first candy corn of the season last night

9 Likes

Not at all Halloween-y, but these little chaps are most frequently sold as ghosts. We got a 10 ft string w/20 of them on it. I hung them up in the kitchen, on a wooden shelf, using “hooks” made of twist ties held in place with mugs and other stuff on the shelf. They make me smile every time I look at them.

Since we live in rainy Michigan, as soon as I liberated them from their packaging, I promised them I would never demand sunshine, nor threaten them with decapitation.

6 Likes

The multi-colored iris’d ones are so coool.
When the iriseses are all the same color, the weirder the better! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
When I first saw eyeball lights years ago, most were blue, green, and brown - some included red, orange, purple, and/or pink. They also came bloodshot or not tophat-biggrin

6 Likes

We do some office cleaning occasionally, I saw the first piece of candy corn on the floor I was sweeping this morning.

My wife went grocery shopping yesterday, that’s bag of candy corn that cost a couple bucks last year is now 7 bucks.

I may not get my usual bottomless bowl of candy corn this year, I think I’m going to get rationed.

5 Likes

10 Likes

rrrick

11 Likes

I easily convinced my husband that we should add some fall decorations. I was trying to find cute lights like ones that @MerelyGifted posted. I think we’re too late looking. We did find this and since it’s bats, yay!

Staying up through November, along with my non-specific holiday pumpkin stained glass panel.

(We have a few more Halloween decorations going up in a week or so.)

7 Likes

There are still tons of Howloween lights on ebay and amazOMG.

This link leads to an ebay search for Halloween string lights in the US, under $25.

I didn’t know Michael’s had an ebay store! They’re a great company who deserves our support - there aren’t many physical arts & crafts joints still around. They’ve always had exactly what we were looking for, and high quality at low prices. The Halloween lights they have at around $11 are smol but look fantastic! The stuff they have at $13 and $14 is also really cool.

Here’s a link to an amazOMG search for Halloween lights in the seasonal lighting dept, under $25, sorted by ascending price. You can refine it further if you like. tophat-biggrin

batsmile bugs n witch Ghost and JoL holloween helloween pain07 pain22 Frankie 28
Witches

6 Likes

Thanks! I will check out your links and maybe, glowing ghosts will be mine!

5 Likes