Evil mirror universe

1 Like

He’s one of my favorite characters on DS9, though. He’s just such a great tailor! :wink:

7 Likes

The fact he is such a monster and yet manages to stay just on the right side of sympathetic is… a feat of acting and writing.

I’m more amused that in spite of basically becoming part of the regular cast, garek stayed out of the main credits… at the actor;s insistance.

5 Likes

That’s interesting… I wonder why? Any idea?

1 Like

Possibly a lampshade hanging on how garek himself would always go as ‘plain and simple garek, humble tailor.’ n spite of basically everyone important knowing he was a spy with a habit of lying about… oh… everything.

I really do think he added something special to the series and franchise.

3 Likes

I just shaved my goatee which I grew last week on a lark. What does it all mean?

5 Likes

It’s you. You are flipping us back and forth with your SHAVING! Did you get your razor from a djinn or something? Gah. :wink:

1 Like

If the goatee doesn’t fit… impostor! He’s infiltrating from the other side!

5 Likes

Is this the wrong time to bring up the distinction between a goatee and a van dyke?

1 Like

If a goatee is evil, what’s a full on lumberjack beard?

Tacky?

Pretty much the total package.

3 Likes

:laughing: I like to imagine Nana had more fun on these episodes than anyone else. I should probably google that.

3 Likes

I’m a portly lad. And @Slybevel is a distinguished gentleman. Not evil, justified.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s actually deep personal philosophy. And I hope there’s a recording out there of him reading the silmarillion.

This topic was automatically closed after 256 days. New replies are no longer allowed.