Larval form

[Read the post]

3 Likes

This is like bushorchimp.com, only it instantly triggers your fight-or-flight response.

11 Likes

Sociopaths share similar facial expressions when trying to pander to an audience. Who Knew?

13 Likes

9 Likes

To be fair, lizardoids don’t show emotions the way we great apes do, and they need a lot of practice to make their flesh suits emote properly.

11 Likes

I wonder if there’s a Manson corollary to Godwin’s Law.

4 Likes

I love a good “Drumpf” in the morning, but it’s time to move the conversation to someone else, if ya know what I mean.

21 Likes

Holy jebus, is that a person, or an animatronic machine emulating someone’s face?

So squicked out now…how have I gone without seeing drumpf as anything but a still pic on a news story?

1 Like

I really wish they would upgrade the software on those suits. I’m sure they can do better than this these days.

3 Likes

I get that they’re horribly repugnant organisms, and that most people’s first response is to vomit or smash them, but comparing them to the immature forms of insects? That’s a low blow.

Why all the hating on larvae?

1 Like

Kill it with fire.

2 Likes

Shkreli is proud of this?

2 Likes

The Drumpf-zoid clearly needs a new suit, the one he’s got isn’t binding properly and looks like it’s about to fall off any second.

1 Like

I think there was something about that - obviously very pre-Godwin - in The Shockwave Rider.

1 Like

Maybe it’s like the “Are you a narcissist?” question.

1 Like

It’s vile, yet logical at the same time, and now I want brain bleach.

It’s the best Drumpf of the day!

1 Like

1 Like

… Oh god, my eyes, someone pass the mind bleach… Manson burned a hole right thru my brain.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.