Ex-cop investigating "election fraud" arrested after ramming van and threatening driver

Republicans are still convinced Bill and Hillary are guilty of crimes related to Whitewater, the White House travel office, Vince Foster, etc etc., despite Ken Starr investigating and only finding a blowjob.

Even if we spent billions of dollars searching for voter fraud, checking every single ballot, and found nothing of consequence (obviously handfuls of fraudulent ballots will be found for either side, which always happens) they will insist the crime was simply covered up perfectly.

4 Likes

2 Likes

do it…do it…do it…do it!!!

1 Like

Do I hear a Trump condemnation of this incident? No? Not even a teensie weensie one? Not surprising, really, warmonger and violence-inciter that he is.

Not much digging to find:

Edit, also:

4 Likes

The fantasy comes from the very top. Or bottom, depending how you want to look at it. https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/trump-chicago-police-officer-stop-violence/2056180/

1 Like

Aguirre__Aguirre__155 years imprisonment

2 Likes

Oooh. Nice. Any relation to Bob Dobbs? Of the Church of the Subgenius?

1 Like

From DailyKoz:

Aguirre isn’t just a former officer, he’s a former captain. He has been on “indefinite suspension” since 2002. What did Aguirre do in 2002 that earned him an 18 year suspension? That was when Aguirre designed and led The Great Texas Kmart Raid. In what was supposed to be an operation to stop late night drag racing by local teens, Aguirre led a large force of officers into a Kmart parking lot where they arrested a total of 450 people — not one of whom was drag racing. People were arrested coming out of the store. They were arrested buying food from a restaurant. A ten-year-old girl was arrested and taken away from her father who was not arrested. Much of this was done at gunpoint, with officers directing shotguns at Kmart shoppers as they forced them into police vans.

The result of all this was an amazing raft of lawsuits that took years for Houston to process. And Aguirre’s extremely lengthy suspension.

17 Likes

Obligatory Herzog VO: “end…the poor…H-V-A-C drivah … wuz un-abel…to escape … the un-certainty uf hiss extistential …dilemma …and indeterminant plight …in owwa… unrepentant yuniversse .”

1 Like

I’m disappointed and a little insulted. Hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes stolen here in Houston by leftist radicals and I wasn’t asked to help? I thought I’d be at the front lines of any Houston leftist revolution and it turns out I didn’t even know it existed. Next time they better let me in on it

9 Likes

Did you start training in 2002 for high-speed delivery of illegal ballots? Did you even own a vehicle suitable for drag racing?

Some people paid their dues, man.

4 Likes

This is all speculation, but I wonder if Moscow Mitch senses that all this stoking of The Base’s lunacy is starting to drive his GOP machine off the rails. From the beginning Mitch has pursued a single goal: to empower and enrich The American People, which is to say himself. To do this he needs the entrenched DC system of power and graft to work smoothly. Winding up the MAGA rabble has been essential for compelling more reasonable Republicans (assuming there are any; like I said, speculation) to toe the line. But while external chaos helps the party, internal chaos threatens the machine. Mitch may be calculating that if a crowd of Republican congresscreatures openly champion an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the government, the GOP will get their asses handed to them in the next general elections.

Note I said unsuccessful attempt. Mitch McConnell is an unprincipled swine. If he thought he could stay on top and keep his graft machine intact he just might support a successful coup. Personally I suspect that McConnell knows he’d lose decades of comfortable status quo in a banana-republic America of warring factions killing each other over pieces of the pie. The GOP have been riding the populist tiger for a long time, stuffing their pockets full in the meantime. But some sort of reckoning is coming, and the senate leader will be working overtime to keep the outcome from damaging the prosperity and freedom of Mitch McConnell–excuse me, The American People.

8 Likes

Based on the behaviour of a great many US cops, probably nothing to do with being a violent lunatic.

1 Like

This would be the cringe-iest “influencer mansion” of them all.
I’m all for it, as long as you pledge at least 50% of the proceeds to worthy charities. :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe he was a violent lunatic stupid enough to get caught, like, several times, being a violent lunatic on duty?

You can charge this guy with a crime.
But you still have to find a Harris County jury to convict him.

3 Likes
4 Likes

The dude’s been a world-class RWNJ for decades. It’s a damn shame he chose to live here. Hell, we already have to put up with the likes of Taliban Dan (Patrick), Ted Cruz, etc…
It could be argued that if it wasn’t for Hotze, those particular jack-wagons would have never darkened our doors.

Edit: tyop

2 Likes

Too psychopathic?

1. CEO

2. Lawyer

3. Media (Television/Radio)

4. Salesperson

5. Surgeon

6. Journalist

7. Police officer

1. Clergy person

2. Chef