Exactly what $2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 looks like

[Permalink]

1 Like

I just realized there might be an obvious missing comparison: the potential value of every possible lawsuit the RIAA and MPAA could dream of filing for illegal downloads and/or public displays of copyrighted works.

4 Likes

What stood out for me was not the amount of money, but that the world’s most highly compensated lawyer (per hour) is filing for bankruptcy.

W.
T.
F.

What did he do, buy an entire international airline’s worth of 747s on a credit card?

2 Likes

A gleeful mischievous part of me has to wonder, so what if the plaintiff won the lawsuit, and the defendant was ordered to pay up? Pthpth! It stops being an interesting question after that, they’d simply declare bankruptcy and show pocket linings, same as any other existential suit.

He said that’s how much he charges, not that many people have taken him up on it.

Apropos of nothing, if anyone wants to hire me to attend a private party, stand around in the corner and look like I want to leave, I charge a million dollars a night.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.