Extreme Art to save one of the best forest parks in Galicia -NorthWest of Spain- : Rock Music video "A"

Extreme Art to save one of the best forest parks (Cabral´s forest park) in Galicia, Spain: Music video “A” (BEN SENMEDO rock music group).
Videoclip made with free software (Kdenlive - Manjaro, end format WebM, audio Ogg).

Those that we are envolved in the accomplishment of this videoclip we find out, during the filming, that the location chosen, known as Cotogrande or Monte de Cabral, a place of incalculable natural value in the suburbs of Vigo, has serious risks of being destroyed, because of the complicity of the mayor of the city, Abel Caballero, with the British corporation Eurofund. The mayor and the corporation want to convert the forest park into a commercial macroproject that they try to call Porto Cabral.

The arguments of the supporters of this nonsense don’t resist the most minimal analysis, there are deceits and lies. They hold, for instance, that there are only eucalyptuses and this theory dismounts to simple sight. Their methods are caciquiles, since they try to obviate the opinions of the majority of the people from Vigo and, especially, those of the majority of the commoners of Cabral.

The song is in Gallego, a language that we speak in the North-West of Spain.

Letter of “A” in English:

In this black horse I’m going to walk between the rain,
they fall disks and seas cry out victory.

I listen to the ripple of the good souls still death,
for me it will never be late, when the fight will be good.

I rush forth at the bad management of the power,
I leave the jewels, I choose only the pieces of chess.

One night, any day, waiting.
One night, any day, waiting.

People are not silly sheeps,
we mount horses, we take the bridles.
The souls without fear ever win the larvas,
I don’t tremble with idiots, you will never see flights.

Music: BEN SENMEDO
Voice and guitar: Ben
Bass: Kuko Jones
Black horse: Melanita
Rider girl: Olalla De la Iglesia
Screen and edit: Alma de Libertade and Muchamufa
Colaboration: Edu

This topic was automatically closed after 1059 days. New replies are no longer allowed.