Extreme urban explorer climbing around the ceiling of huge arena during Depeche Mode concert (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/24/extreme-urban-explorer-climbing-around-the-ceiling-of-huge-arena-during-depeche-mode-concert-video.html

2 Likes

Seems he has a Strange Love of climbing, and he just can’t get enough. People are People I guess.

12 Likes

Am I just an old fart in thinking that that’s pretty damn irresponsible? Even an expert can slip, and in this case, kill several others in the process.

24 Likes

Well if you’re an old fart in thinking that, then so am I. My first thought when he got to the part where he climbed out onto a beam right above the crowd was exactly that. If he falls right there, he’s likely killing at least one other person. It’s not just irresponsible, it’s reckless behavior. I shut the video off at that point and didn’t watch any more of it. I’m not giving this asshole any more views. This isn’t just daredevil thrill seeking. It’s selfish, narcissistic behavior.

20 Likes

If he did fall, could it be during Enjoy the Silence when they sing “All I ever wanted, All I ever needed, is here in my arms” and fall into the guys arms?

3 Likes

Contributed by Allan Rose Hill

5 Likes

I wish that Allan hadn’t. Just that thumbnail makes me feel sick. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

3rd old fart of the thread here.

Complete dickhead, not tethered in any way on that beam, and just doing it for the clicks. Unfuck this guy.

And even if he doesn’t fall, that was a big arsed lens that would put a pretty dent into someone if he dropped the camera.

4 Likes

Depeche Mode Dms GIF

2 Likes

He’s lucky he didn’t fall and Gore somebody.

ETA I just noticed the completely unintentional second pun in there

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.