Extremely energetic sheep plays gently with human toddler

Originally published at: Extremely energetic sheep plays gently with human toddler | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Kenan Thompson Awww GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

I can never get over how well those different rules for little kids seem to work across species boundaries.

16 Likes

I love the adorable ending when the kid tries futilely to jump like their playmate.

6 Likes

:notes:A four legged friend, a four legged friend
They’ll never push you down
They’re honest and faithful right up to the end
That wonderful one-two-three-four legged fri… [Wilhelm Scream]:notes:

5 Likes

Bouncy Sheep

10 Likes

11 Likes

Yep. Our dog is 30 kg (about 65 lbs) of solid muscle, and outweighs our kids. When I play tug-of-war with him, he can topple me if he times it right. When the kids play tug-of-war with him, they “win” about half the time.

14 Likes

:dog::heartbeat:

6 Likes

When I was little I saw a toddler get killed by a sheep. The child was leaning against a chicken wire enclosure and the animal took a run and head butted her . Farms are dangerous places for children.

4 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

PREVIOUSLY ON BOING BOING

7 Likes

Indeed, this is where I first encountered this delightful, ginger-biscuit eating ovid. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

shame, video is taken down…

1 Like

May work differently with adults involved. Lots of SoCal folk in ‘wilder’ locations raise farm animals even while holding down bread and butter city jobs. One colleague told me of the time when his wife was working in their garden, and, when she bent over to pick something up, their ram rushed in and head-butt her so hard that it knocked her out cold. Ram was like, “Oh! You challenging me?!”

3 Likes
3 Likes

This post was removed

2 Likes

The full video is over 2 minutes long and can be seen on you tube.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.