Face recognition technology is useless on Juggalos

Roger that.

1 Like

Don’t forget the sportos, motorheads, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies and dickheads.

It’s important to be inclusive.

10 Likes

I’ve had most of my tattoos for about 20 years now and can barely recognize them, myself. Good luck with that, coppers!

1 Like

Yes, who could have seen this coming?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Is this what goths are all pretty much like now? I was wondering while seeing some of these videos on the youtubes recently. Seems like there was only a few cybergoths hanging around my scene back in the 90s.

1 Like

I’ve worn the grooves off of my wifi chip listing to Pong while on coding jags.

1 Like

The cybergoth thing peaked a bit back, probably early 2000’s and depending on region. It’s still fairly popular but all the new stuff is strega or nugoth. Strega is the witchy stuff with a lot of festival crossover. Nugoth is more casual and basic. Both tend towards more comfortable layers. I’ve liked the influx of loose comfortable stuff that still looks a bit goth.

And then pastel goth is more it’s own thing.

There has also been a little bit of a classic death rock revival too but it’s never not been cool to wear that stuff.

There is always a good range of styles at events. I mostly know the west coast and New Orleans.

I still tend to wear more 90’s style stuff out, frills and corset, but my daily clothes have gone more nugoth, shredded stuff and thin layers, leggings. I’ve gone away from all the punk school girl stuff I used to wear in my teens and 20’s.

6 Likes

It’s done with a series of tubes.

3 Likes

Goodfeathers cartoons have irreparably changed how I think about this.

3 Likes

Came here to post that.

Also, Pris

3 Likes

Because literally insane clowns have been more reasonable than Trump’s clowns.

They support science when the asking the tough questions: “Fucking Magnets, How Do They Work?”

2 Likes

This scary clown is still able to fool a lot of people.

1 Like

Haven’t heard that in a long time. That’s what we called ourselves as teens for years before we ever heard the term “goth”.

1 Like

once or twice is your friend for getting around that limit.

Also, not directed at @timmh,
face paint = no duh :wink:

2 Likes

This only makes me more convinced.

3 Likes

Musk being down with the clown reminds me of Paul Ryan calling Rage Against the Machine his favorite band.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.