Facebook ad reassures shoppers that exotic chair with three taxidermied sheep heads is "not satanic"

Originally published at: Facebook ad reassures shoppers that exotic chair with three taxidermied sheep heads is "not satanic" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Colin Jost Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

15 Likes

Not Satanic.

Also: not comfortable.

18 Likes

And hard to clean!

16 Likes

He’s missing out on both a quicker sale and higher price by not playing up the Satanic presence in the chair.

20 Likes

Forget about being “satanic;” that shit is an abomination because it’s hideous.

22 Likes

Make a great “clothes chair”.

14 Likes

“do you have a pyrenees?”

“No, but funny you should ask…”

15 Likes

Looks like cursed folk art.

7 Likes

Yes, but you clearly don’t know what’s got you.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure a Satanic chair would be made of black sheep, with horns.

9 Likes

This has strong MBMBAM Haunted Doll Watch energy…

1 Like

Those look like sheep to me. Jesus was all about sheep metaphors if my Sunday school recollections are correct, so that’s clearly a very Jesusy chair. Id think the satanic one would be black goats. They both sound uncomfortable.

8 Likes

I mean, definitely bummed there’s no Satanic presence, but it’s pretty cool anyway

4 Likes

Ugly as Hell… but not satanic.

4 Likes

Yep three sheep for the holy trinity, lamb of god, shepherd of men, etc. Besides it’s too ugly for Satan.

8 Likes

Well then they just lost my business.

5 Likes

The Bo Peep chair. Can go next to your Tuffet.

3 Likes

He clearly does not know how this really works.

" The painting appeared on the auction website eBay in February 2000. According to the seller, the aforementioned couple, the painting carried some form of curse. Their eBay description made a series of claims that the painting was cursed or haunted. Included in those claims were that the characters in the painting moved during the night, and that they would sometimes leave the painting and enter the room in which it was being displayed. . . . Eventually, the auction page was viewed over 30,000 times.

After an initial bid of $199, the painting eventually received 30 bids and sold for $1,025.00."

5 Likes

For sale: Ancient amulet of unknown provenance. Definitely not cursed to bind the owner’s soul to the all-consuming deity Brag’ha’dun. Priced to sell, all offers considered.

15 Likes