Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg speaks out against anti-Muslim hate

[Read the post]

1 Like

That is the most idiotic reading of hatred that Iā€™ve ever read. Troll rating: meh.

6 Likes

hereā€™s your reply

1 Like

Clearly thatā€™s what he wants as he just joined a few minutes go, letā€™s all reply! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh? Ah, of course, a clever example of a conflation, so we could understand the first conflation! Or was that, ā€œIā€™ll see your conflation and raise you a conflationā€? Omg, Iā€™m so confusedā€¦

2 Likes

You do realize that how hateful the ā€œMuslim ideologyā€ is varies wildly between itā€™s practitioners.

As Westboro Baptists and other Christian and even Jewish sects have shown us, hate and intolerance can be great in one group, and non-existent in another. The New Testament is pretty hippie-dippy, but the Old Testament is filled with a lot of killing in the name of Justice and God.

That and if out of 1.6 BILLION Muslims, if just 1% of them killed someone, we would be looking at 16 Million people a year. But just like some other people who tend to get demonize, they arenā€™t nearly as violent as some would have you believe. That or just incredibly lazy.

6 Likes

15 Likes

Surely you donā€™t expect reality (or grade-school math) to have anything to do with his world-viewā€¦? Lol!

4 Likes

ā€œAs a Jew, my parents taught me that we must stand up against attacks on all communities. Even if an attack isnā€™t against you today, in time attacks on freedom for anyone will hurt everyone,ā€ Zuckerberg wrote in a Facebook post.

Holy Fuck Zuck! Look at yoā€™ bad self.

5 Likes

Saved, before it gets eaten.

2 Likes

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have
burned so very, very brightly, John. Look at you: youā€™re the Prodigal
Son; youā€™re quite a prize!

5 Likes

The ā€œnot real Islamā€ argument. Good one. If only they had access to some Islamic scholars to point out their errors. but this is mostly about Zuckerberg and Merkel. There is a big issue in Germany about being able to control the narrative about troubles with the newest refugees. But the State efforts to censor any criticism of the immigrants are having the opposite of the desired effect. We know the German government is lying to us, but that lets people believe that things are even worse than they actually are. And the nationalists use that to their political advantage.

1 Like

A conspiracy between Zuckerberg and Merkel to conceal the truth about ā€˜the troublesā€™ with the newest refugeesā€¦ Islamic scholars remaining silent allowing terrorism to fomentā€¦

Oh man! If only you were writing ā€œHomelandā€ this season, it would be tons better!!!

12 Likes

ArGH! Finding myself actually liking and respecting that privacy selling piece of shā€¦ NO!!!

6 Likes

But hating women and Turks is still a-ok (although Turkey is 97.8% Muslim, soā€¦ I guess heā€™s just lying?)

2 Likes

Christians, Jews, Muslims, they all monetize pretty much the same; and isnā€™t that what really brings us together?

6 Likes

Really? Your going with ā€œit says this objectionable thing in the Quran!ā€?

Holy texts say the darndest things, right?

2 Likes

Zuckerberg and Merkel were in meetings this summer. There was a ā€œhot mikeā€ situation where this was explicitly discussed. It was played all over Europe.

1 Like

What was explicitly discussed? Iā€™m not getting you clearly. Its hard to imagine Germany taking on that many refugees without any issues, its a big commitment, no question. But you seem to be suggesting its an issue because they are predominantly Muslim.

1 Like

ā€œAs a Jew, my parents taught me that we must stand up against attacks on all communities. Even if an attack isnā€™t against you today, in time attacks on freedom for anyone will hurt everyone,ā€ Zuckerberg wrote in a Facebook post.

I wonder what heā€™s had to say about Israelā€™s decades-long attack on the Palestinian community.

12 Likes

He should probably have Facebook stop recommending Breitbart and Redstate articles every time I click on something political, then.

2 Likes