Facebook gun nuts point loaded guns at their nuts. Guess what happened?

Even there it’s a problem. I’ve been to a gun range about 25 times in my life. On two occasions, I saw behaviour that got someone kicked off, and a few more times saw behaviour that was definitely dangerous but didn’t result in expulsion. If the vast bulk of gun owners were as responsible as ammosexuals claim I shouldn’t have seen any incidents over the course of so few visits, let alone (conservatively speaking) 10% of them.

I’ve also had one supposedly responsible gun owner wave one of his prizes at me and some others when he was showing off his collection and then telling us to “lighten up” when we all yelled at him. Again, the odds should have been against that ever happening to me if we lived in a country where this kind of behaviour was as uncommon as ammosexuals like to pretend it is.

This situation, not to mention the epidemic of gun violence in this country, is only going to get worse if ammosexuals keep blocking meaningful regulation of firearms because they want to fantasise about being action heroes and freedom fighters.

I’m really tired of insecure white dudes with the mentality of the sort of 12-year-old suburban boy who collects nunchucks and throwing stars dominating the discussion about anything involving dangerous weapons.

That’s a fair estimate of the original group’s size, when you take into account that in these situations there are usually a bunch of morons who don’t engage in the behaviour but cheer it on out of an earnest belief that it’s a way to “own the libs” and protect their own masculinity totems from being “taken away” by the gubmint.

19 Likes