Facebook throws an extra $10m at Zuck's personal security

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/08/zucks-in-a-barrel.html

4 Likes

No wonder this guy cozied up to trump. They’re two peas in a pod. Or two peeing in their pod. That’s all I got.

4 Likes

It must be scary to be famous for being an asswipe. Poor baby…

7 Likes

You know where he’d be sooper dooper safe?

3 Likes

It’s almost like he’s afraid of ‘the common’ people; gee, I wonder why that would be?

11 Likes

flipper

12 Likes

I wish I was famous and well-liked enough to show up to an event he was at and just stand nose-to-nose with him everywhere he went in hopes he’d get the idea.

7 Likes

That must be the privacy free future Zuck loves to extoll.

1 Like

All the more absurd and hypocritical because, while he’s pretty well loathed around these parts, the average American either likes him, has no opinion, or doesn’t know who he is. Internet privacy is still a fringe issue, sad to say.

All the walls in the world can’t protect him from his own ego.

2 Likes

Only ten million? That’s a rounding error to Facebook. And it’s probably justified - how much value would the stock lose if somebody offed him?

2 Likes

2 Likes

I can understand his need for physical personal/property security arrangements. But he does not get any more privacy than he thinks the rest if us want, so I want a streaming camera on him 24 hours a day.

1 Like

There goes my breakfast. Eeeewww…

1 Like

“Do as I say, not as I do.” – the revised Golden Rule.

Christ - I was not suggesting anyone watch it! Eeeewwww, too.

But he needs to know what it is like to not have any privacy and that anyone can watch him any time they like. He might change his tune then (on second thoughts, nah, he won’t - but that’s no reason not to do it).

1 Like

To be fair: there are a LOT more people against him this year.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.