Faces of Republican and Democrat US senators combined into two monstrous headshots

Originally published at: Faces of Republican and Democrat US senators combined into two monstrous headshots | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Chills you to the bone, yuck.

13 Likes

Are the neck ties “combined” as well? (“And by ‘combined’ are we talk’n mean or median?” …well, old white male mode of dubious dentistry mostly)

6 Likes

Thanks, I hate it

15 Likes

Totally checks out, unfortunately

5 Likes

Disgusted Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

13 Likes

Republican face: overweight, smug, and very punchable.
Democrat face: thin, bad teeth, and kinda creepy.

I’d vote Democratic based on the faces alone.

4 Likes

These two would have been right at home on the French satirical puppet show Les Guignols d’Info.

5 Likes

Republican looks a lot like newt Gingrich
Democrat looks like the crypt keeper

2 Likes

Democrat face looks like someone closely related to Jimmy Carter.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t 16% of the clothes of the Republican and 32% of the Democrat be women’s? That would reflect the 8 Republicans (of 50) and the 16 Democrats (of 50). I want to see some pearls on that Republican!

7 Likes

Warren Ellis called it.

Cdop4dpWAAMWp5m

6 Likes

Ech, well. There goes my appetite.

1 Like

I think this is fake.
There’s 16 democratic woman senators and numerous POCs I don’t see represented in that image.

Edit: @Malarkey beat me to it.

3 Likes

The style feels similar to U.K.'s Spitting Image puppets.

Egads! Bring back the fucking mouth eyes! Anything’s less horrifying than these (reflections of truth)

1 Like

I mean, there are also brunettes and people with facial hair in Congress. The algorithm (like many algorithms) is likely biased toward majority phenotypes and biased against minority ones when making its selections.

Anyway, if this this is real, it might be interesting to do finer-grain combos. How does the face of the progressive caucus compare to the face of the finance committee, etc.

Fun Fact: The Smiler was based on Tony Blair.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.