Faith Dickey is a brave soul who likes to walk over giant canyons on a 2-inch wide slackline

Originally published at: Faith Dickey is a brave soul who likes to walk over giant canyons on a 2-inch wide slackline | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Faith Dickey is a brave soul who likes to walk over giant canyons on a 2-inch wide slackline

perhaps i’m missing something, unless her feet are enormous i don’t see how that can be a “2-inch wide slackline” (“p’haps it’s a * Möbius strip slackline?”)
Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 13-01-09 Faith Dickey is a brave soul who likes to walk over giant canyons on a 2-inch wide slackline Boing Boing
my fat old big toe is under 1-inch wide and that line is narrower than her toe [shrug] …and she clearly has some amazing feats.

(by the bye, POPKIN rules the Circular Comments Button of Doom, Dr Frauenfelder, so you’re infringing [wink])

1 Like

2 inch circumference perhaps?

All I know is she’s FAR braver than me. I’m glad she uses a safety harness (most of the time), but harness or not, I could never do this. I could barely watch her doing it.

3 Likes

Longliners like this usually use 1” slacklines.
So you aren’t wrong.

1 Like

I misread the title as crayons and was thinking “big whoop”.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.