Family of teen raising money to rescue her from pray-the-gay-away "boarding school"

Yes. Actually, I have considered that. Why would you think I haven’t?

These two statements are logically equivalent. Is there some subtle difference between the meanings of the words “lucky” and “fortunate” that I’ve overlooked as a non-native speaker of English? Or do the people who are still there not amount to “many victims”? I’m confused.

Oh, and I just noticed that one of my earlier posts was missing a “not” in a rather vital place, which might have further enraged you:

@megguspee @zathras

Please stop. You’re doing nothing but antagonizing each other over nothing. It’s a silly argument. Neither of you is winning the Internet today. Now behave like civil human beings and apologize.

18 Likes

If I could give you a million likes for this, I would. :heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

Yes, you are right.

I completely missed the point when I should have just stopped “defending” my position and let two different opinions exist out there next to each other without getting on everyone’s nerves.

And it probably didn’t help that I should be doing something else and keep looking for excuses to procrastinate.

10 Likes

It happens to all of us. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What is this? An image for ants?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.