Family secretly living in Nevada children's museum had a cache of guns and other weapons

I bet there’s a story there, beyond this already pretty weird one.

1 Like

Oh dear lord. I’m trying so hard, unsuccessfully I might add, to not laugh at that.

1 Like

I assume that is before the attendant legal fees one incurs after having been caught with one.

1 Like

The gun show loophole still exists, so dipshits are selling these to dipshits at these exchanges and it’s legal. The vast majority will never be caught, the rest will keep buying and selling at gun shows.

1 Like
1 Like

NFA items aren’t like other firearms. They can only be legally sold after the registration is updated and a tax stamp issued. There is no “gun show” loophole for them.

1 Like

Yeah, I bet that massive amt of weaponry would = downpayment + 1st month, and maybe even last month, too.

Managers of small museums are probably not terribly generously compensated.

1 Like

Gotta Director’s Cut all the things. Really it’s very mellow for an inset 7 hour rolling gun battle that happens inside a Childrens’ Museum. Lots of dolls changing vehicles, thrown ceramic baby accessories, some amazing guess-that-shape baby sling work.
[Shows all guns to have fine china pattern and Steiff camo.]

But we do know that this family

1. Sucked at supervising their young children (“It was not the first time police interacted with the man over his child being left alone.”)
  2. Had a shit-ton of guns and other weapons

That’s a really bad combination regardless of other context.

4 Likes

Correct. Possessing a suppressor without the proper paperwork can cause a body much Federal legal entanglement.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.