Fancy apothecary-style jars to hold your peyote, hash, LSD, and shrooms

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/30/fancy-apothecary-style-jars-to.html

2 Likes

Why on earth would you need something that LARGE for LSD???

12 Likes

Prediction: Garage sale price: $4.00 ea.

9 Likes

4 Likes

Came here to say exactly this, the sizes of these jars are all wrong. LSD should be the tiniest one, reserve the biggest one for something bulky like pot.

4 Likes

I’d hate to say it, but someone’s got a serious problem if they’re taking that many hallucinogens. I suggest at least a tolerance break.

2 Likes

Because you fear the effects of another Operation Julie?

As a result of the seizure it was estimated the price of LSD tabs rose from £1 to £5 each

1 Like

Even then - the whole 6.5 million tabs, on 0.5 mm x 1 cm x 1 cm blotters, would only occupy about 3.2 liters.

That LSD canister is 6" in diameter and 14.5" tall. If the walls are 1/2" thick and the interior space is 10" high, that’s about 3.2 L container - enough to hold the ENTIRE operation Julie seizure…

4 Likes

Because it’s MIND-EXPANDING, MAN! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Speaking of bargain apothecary jars, I got THIS at a thrift store for a buck or two:

Read about it and laugh: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-58/nux-vomica

4 Likes

981975203dcedf52a7b9879a1c9955a7d46b22278fad20053a8104235aa6e17d

2 Likes

You reminded me to swing by my local cigar store. They always have some fantastic boxes being sold there for charity. They make great pen boxes, if you’re anything like me or probably @frauenfelder.

3 Likes

Keep your sugar and other spices in them. Gives the cops a decoy while you keester your real stash.

4 Likes

I like the way you think.

4 Likes

I remember seeing similar but cheaper marked containers for illicit substances in Rainbow grocery. San Francisco sure is a strange place. I wonder if there are backwater places where you can find hand blown pipes labeled “Meth”.

Because nothing says “probable cause” like a big jar labeled “LSD”.

The perfect housewarming gift if Jeff Sessions moves in next door

2 Likes

Post apocalypse?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.