Far-right commentator Matt Walsh explains the "science" of why mermaids can't be Black

A friend of mine who was born in July likes to say, “I’m a Cancer, sign of the crab. I’m two diseases nobody wants!”

I look forward to sharing this with him.

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

5 Likes

How about this:

21 Likes

I do have a Social Science explanation why Mermaids have boobs.

1 Like

Same as it ever was

9 Likes

Deep sea creatures in their home territory…

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Blobfish_1-e1496640551361.jpg

Deep sea creatures when they reach the surface…just sayin’. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

looks like ted cruz.

15 Likes

I mean really mermaids are carnivores ostensibly mammalian carnivores they should be counter-shaded like the Orca. Dark on top and light on the bottom so they can hunt their prey better.

3 Likes

If I’ve learned anything from Star Trek it’s that even a black-and-white skin coloration wouldn’t necessarily be enough to stop mer-people racism:

19 Likes

Well quick, someone put him back in the deep ocean.

5 Likes

Common mistake; those are actually gas bladders.

12 Likes

Stare Staring GIF

4 Likes

What everyone’s missing is that the real skin-tone for a mermaid is bronze, with a little verdigris.

26 Likes

5 Likes

Will he be just as enthusiastic* in explaining the science being why Jesus couldn’t have been white?

* I’m assuming he was enthusiastic. I have no intention of watching him to find out.

5 Likes

I don’t remember these Little Mermaid Originalists having a brouhaha about the animated version using English instead of Danish.

13 Likes

I feel a headache coming on.

4 Likes

“LOL…tell me more…” - Anglerfish McFishface

13 Likes

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

13 Likes