Father and son real estate grifters demonstrate how they lost their NY fraud case in real-time

“I have a Deranged, Trump Hating Judge, who RAILROADED this FAKE CASE through a NYS Court at a speed never seen before, refusing to let it go to the Commercial Division, where it belongs, denying me everything, No Trial, No Jury,”

One fact I love is that Trump’s own lawyers have requested a bench trial for the case brought by Letitia James - e.g. where the judge decides everything. Oh and the reason for that? They’re not very good lawyers:

5 Likes

A light restoration involving demolition, dousing in kerosene, recreational arson, exorcism and sowing the ground with salt would be my starting point.

2 Likes

Maybe? NYT and legal analysts are less sure until the judge provides more explicit direction on the order and he isn’t doing so yet:

The strictest possible reading of Justice Engoron’s order could spell the end of the Trump Organization as we know it, forcing a sell-off of several properties and imposing a death sentence on its New York operations.

More likely, legal experts said, is a period in which Mr. Trump would be unable to operate his properties, which would be handed to a court-appointed chief executive, potentially Ms. Jones. Such an arrangement would preserve Mr. Trump’s ownership while preventing him and his two adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric Trump, who are also defendants, from running the machinery of their empire without permission from the court.

It would be as though the court revoked Mr. Trump’s driver’s license: He would still own a fleet of vehicles and could be driven around, but would be barred from getting behind the wheel himself.

A major humiliation at the least.

5 Likes

She could be removed tomorrow and already have accomplished a great deal – months and months of delay, quite possibly until after Jan '25.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.