Father of Sandy Hook victim dead of an apparent suicide

3 Likes

Just listened to the This American Life episode about another parent of a Sandy Hook kid. Hearing him start the interview with a story about someone telling him to his face that he’s a shill with a crisis actor kid was heartbreaking enough. But then you’re treated to the ways Jones and his dipshit ilk have basically made life hell for parents that have already lived probably the worst fate a parent can suffer. Jones has blood on his hands.

8 Likes

So does the NRA. Any ammosexuals who parroted that scumbag organisation’s talking points after this poor man and others lost their young children should be ashamed of themselves

7 Likes

Just tell me neither he, nor either of the Parkland teens, used a gun in their suicides. That would be too much.

This US gun culture, and resultant gun addiction, is sick and overindulgent. Our lawmakers have let us all down. The NRA, especially, must be reined in…and at the very least, be held to their original purpose for existing.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pathetic-person-nra-spokeswoman-dana-loesch-gets-heat-parkland-suicides-134315514.html

Some think so.

2 Likes

This is what the MAGATs live for, bullying libturds to death. They have no shame about it, just glee.

2 Likes

That’s years longer than I would’ve made it if I was in the same situation.

RIP, good sir.

I just cannot imagine a timeline where, not only is there a massacre, not only is nothing done about it, but the family relations of the victims of the massacre are persecuted, some driven to suicide.
What is this?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.