FBI arrests a racist for terrorizing a neighborhood with his racist truck

Originally published at: FBI arrests a racist for terrorizing a neighborhood with his racist truck | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Mr. Hudak has also been accused of using his racist truck to try and run another driver off the road while waving a gun and screaming at the other driver. He sounds charming, and if guilty, the sentence can not be long enough like he is running for election!

20 Likes

That was my thought, he was gunning to be Trump’s pick for VP.

12 Likes

Hopefully from jail :rofl:

8 Likes

He looks like a swell gentleman.

How can you see your blind spots when merging with all those Trump flags on your truck?

9 Likes

There is a guy in my area (Western NY) who drives around with two confederate flags flying from the back of his pickup. In the past couple of years those flags have been replaced by other flags: Trump, Don’t Tread on Me and the Blue Lives Matter American flag. Several other pickups have started flying the later flags. I don’t think they’ve run anyone off the road, but there are a lot of racist whackjobs out there.

12 Likes

Man, this is one of those sentences that, if it’s in your bio, you really know you’ve fucked up. Sam’s Club? F’real?

If your truck is festooned with trump flags, it’s nothing but blind spots all around.

14 Likes

Hudak was accused of harassing his Mexican American neighbors by egging their vehicle, throwing the classic “go back to your country” insult and even physically assaulting one of them.

Social media pages associated with Hudak indicate he emigrated from Slovakia.

Ow, my head.

Also, he thinks he’s the victim? I just can’t even…

Hudak was eventually questioned by the police in December. “I can’t take this anymore,” he told them, according to the complaint. “I got banned from Sam’s Club because they said I yell F Black people… It’s my First Amendment, and I will use it because they ask for trouble.”

9 Likes

A crash is inevitable. Anything touched by Trump, ends up destroyed.

6 Likes

On the plus side, it is handy that the nut jobs identify themselves now. In Canada, our version is the “freedom convoyers” and you can spot them because they drive around with huge Canadian flags on their trucks. Canadians are very reserved about their patriotism so if you see someone flying the flag, especially that loudly, you know exactly who they hate and the trash beliefs they hold.

Conveniently these clowns are also dumbasses in every other way as well, so you frequently see them pulled over by the RCMP. I always wave on the way by. :rainbow_flag: :transgender_flag: :wave:

10 Likes

Here in Australia you can identify them by the Eureka Stockade flag, the “Fuck off we’re full” bumper sticker and a very bedraggled Australia flag (left over from the previous year’s Australia Day) on the back.

For context, the “Fuck off we’re full” sticker is a dig at immigrants, which is rich given the country is mostly full of immigrants and the descendants of immigrants.

8 Likes

I believe his answer would be “Their problem, not mine.” Only with more profanity.

6 Likes

Even if it wasn’t, it’s one of the least densely populated countries on the planet. I guess it’s slightly reassuring to know that your conservatives fools aren’t any smarter than our in the USA, but you’d think “this number is lower than most of the other numbers on this list” wouldn’t be that difficult of a concept! (The state I live in here has almost 5x the population density and it’s not exactly crowded here.) :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Is that the same Australia that has 3.42 people per square kilometer?

10 Likes

… whereas in reality Australia is the third-least densely populated country in the world :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Oh, 100% that is his attitude…

While we don’t have that bumper sticker (at least not that I’ve seen), there are a lot of people with similar attitudes. “Fuck you, I got mine.”, basically.

Meanwhile my ancestors are giving “disappointed cricket fan” looks.

6 Likes

“Have fun storming the castle!”

4 Likes

It is amazing how bigots will complain about immigration no matter how few people there are. Canada doesn’t have a lot of anti-immigration sentiment, but there is some. Those same people will decry it in the same sentence where they complain that they can’t find labour for their construction business, or how long the line at the car wash is. In the midst of the biggest labour crisis in the history of the country, people still whine about immigrants. Fortunately the government ignores them and has enormous immigration goals.

7 Likes

You’re expecting intelligent, rational discourse from these people???

3 Likes

It seems that every wave of immigrants wants to pull up the ladder behind them.

The other thing these morons ignore is, without immigration Australia has a negative population growth.

3 Likes