FBI raids the office of Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen

Pure comedy… Still, it would be more funny if it wasn’t all so scary.

10 Likes

I’m buying a supply of Potassium Iodide. That Korea summit is going to be a giant fustercluck. Then Donny Dollhands is gonna start a war to wag the dog harder than ever… strange days.

7 Likes

Mueller referred it to the local prosecuter.

But, depending on what is found, he may refer certain materials back to Mueller.

I’m not getting my hopes up (much), but if his lawyer is as capable as some of the other clowns Trump surrounds himself with he may have forgotten to burn his, “Evil Plans with Donny” notebook.

11 Likes

This is good for Trump. The going has been getting tough lately.

9 Likes

Michael Cohen isn’t stupid. I’m sure his computer at work & home are secured with 4096 bit encryption software. I’ll bet he uses world class secured email too. He must have learned never to use a private email server! It could cost you the Presidency!

20 Likes

See? This just proves the FBI is totally biased or something!

4 Likes

25 Likes

obama-smiling-and-laughing

14 Likes

"This is ridiculous. This is now getting ridiculous," said #BigOrangeManBaby, pointing to a "whole new level of unfairness."

4 Likes

“It’s total witch hunt,” the president said at the White House. “It’s an attack on our country in the true sense … what we all stand for.”

Uh huh. And what is it we all stand for these days?

The fucking narcissism of the orange bastard. A legal, warranted search for a criminal case based on an FBI referral is an attack on America now. Is the rule of law one of the things “we all stand for”? Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Sorry, not sure why this particular Turnip lexidiarrhea is getting to me so much.

(Source: FBI agents raided Michael Cohen's office. Trump attacks Robert Mueller)

17 Likes

I have a new favorite starship, the USS Discovery.
I could watch hours and hours of Discovery and her sister ship the USS Deposition without getting bored.
“To boldly go where no Presidential investigation has gone before…”

13 Likes

The US Attorney for NY who runs this office is a Trump appointee, a former Rudy Giuliani law partner & a max donor to Trump.

There must be some serious evidence to get this guy to approve a no knock warrant for Trump’s lawyer.

28 Likes

until Meuller is ready to indict Trump, nope don’t care anymore.

everything is crap until that happens.

Either he threw Cohen under the bus or he was confused and thought that the reporter was talking about Roy Cohn, who at his evil height could make these things go away with a sneer. Either way, loving it!

9 Likes

Your choice of course, but Legal Twitter seems to think this is a BFD.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Ah, but this is something he can’t make go away with a federal pardon

6 Likes

He can’t indict Trump, if the fake news MSM is correct.

My understanding is that no one is actually sure if a sitting President can be charged with a crime since no one has actually tried it before.

5 Likes

15 Likes