FCC proposes $5m fine for Jacob Wohl and crony over robocall lies

Originally published at: FCC proposes $5m fine for Jacob Wohl and crony over robocall lies | Boing Boing

15 Likes

The NPR legal podcast All the Presidents’ Lawyers has been following Wohl’s escapades for some time, patiently awaiting the day he commits a “Big Boy Felony.” This sounds like a notable step stone toward that goal.

33 Likes

(Insert Ray Liotta laugh)

16 Likes

drag race reality tv GIF by Robert E Blackmon

26 Likes

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Jacob%20Wohl

Warrants, charges and fines. Let’s see some jail time!

30 Likes

If he cooperates, maybe they’ll let him share a cell with Matt Gaetz. Such nice boys. They deserve each other.

17 Likes

35 Likes

Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF

17 Likes

Huh. Missed this one:

20 Likes

:grinning::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin::laughing::rofl::crazy_face:

15 Likes

The Federal Communications Commission today proposed a $5,134,500 fine against John M. Burkman, Jacob Alexander Wohl, and J.M. Burkman & Associates LLC

Season 7 Bravo GIF

Do It Netflix GIF by Jessica Jones

do the thing GIF by Saturday Night Live

24 Likes

You didn’t post the best part (follow the link, folks).

The aspiring operative’s history of disinformation stretches back to Pizzagate and the debunked conspiracy theory surrounding the murder of Seth Rich. In 2017, an associate collaborating on the Rich case lured Burkman into a parking garage and shot him in the buttocks.

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

28 Likes

Shot him in the ass. Square on up in that muthafukka.

Couldna happened to a better fella.

12 Likes

grumpy-cat-good

11 Likes

Kinda looks like him!
dragging rick santorum GIF

8 Likes

Burkman then reportedly fled the scene carrying a “traffic cone” and his dog. According to the Post , the bullets remain lodged in the conspiracy theorist’s butt after they were deemed “too dangerous to remove.”

Does that make it awkward at TSA?

15 Likes

Oh, I most dearly hope so.

16 Likes

Oh shoot, I thought it said “butt”, where are my dang glasses?
security questioning GIF by South Park

9 Likes

You just KNOW that this twerp stands a heroic pose in front his mirror and says his name with the German pronunciation. “Yakob Voll! Jawol!”

1 Like

He must might do this.
However, that would not be the German pronunciation.

4 Likes