FDA warns companies: stop selling quack "vaginal rejuvenation," adds, "People, please don't do this to yourselves"

And that’s precisely why it needs enhancement! A bit of a smoky eye, maybe some contour shading, some hella masculine body glitter, and of course, laser treatment to strengthen and thicken and promote powerful circulation.

Taking a step back though, humans as a whole are pretty weird looking bunch (bad form to quote myself, but see my comment here). I sometimes like to sit in the food court at the Providence Place Mall and drink in the wondrous phenotypic variety. Vastly more people fall outside the boundaries of conventional handsomeness then land within, but we all still keep trying to fit into the same kicky boots and stretchy catsuit.

5 Likes

My understanding is that the best – and cheapest – aphrodisiac is… prolonged abstention.

Something, something, 'bout to explode!! something, something.

1 Like

This is so close to being moved to a “just look at it!” thread.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

seriously. I know there are some out there who would argue “No…I love how they look!!!”

Yeah, sorry. I think it is easily the silliest and goofiest looking part of human anatomy. And at times, just sad looking. Probably most times sad looking.

1 Like

Rejuvenation? No thanks - I’ll just redecorate a bit.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Grey skies are gonna clear up! Put on a happy…

2 Likes

FWIW, this is what immediately popped into my weirdly wired mind:

2 Likes

Should we call the Property Brothers?

1 Like

I’m with you on the visual aesthetics, but my genitals just slammed shut with an audible clang at the thought of the ensuing gritty chafing.

5 Likes

I feel like the lead is somewhat buried here. THIS is the bogus ‘symptom’ that women are constantly being told to correct, or that it’s what’s wrong with them…

5 Likes

Yes, but after the twelfth rejuvenation it gets complicated. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wallpaper is nice.

4 Likes

I wish the FDA had the power to shut companies like this down instead of sending warnings and pleadings.

3 Likes

“Once again the FDA insists on using FAKE NEWS to stifle innovation and hurt business. P####-lazers are perfectly safe, just ask any of my beautiful wives!”

1 Like

“ignore that weird trick, but LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS OTHER WEIRD TRICK!”

2 Likes

Now I’m just disappointed that the future Vulva Ray isn’t a death ray for my hooha.

2 Likes

Yet, if used by/on a pregnant woman, would the laser affect the unborn child and give it -obviously- superpowers?

2 Likes

Hopefully they wouldn’t kick in until puberty, because in the womb…

1 Like

That… that is a beautiful sentence.

2 Likes