Man invents vagina glue for menstruating women to hold in menses, frustratedly explains vaginas to them

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/22/man-invents-vagina-glue-for-me.html

10 Likes

Well this gif about sums it up…

48 Likes

Maybe he could apply it to his own lips for a couple of weeks.

78 Likes

He really thinks mansplaining women’s bodies to them will help him sell his product?

47 Likes

Well, with a marketing strategy like that I look forward to having him pay me to take it from him.

12 Likes

Why am I not surprised it’s a Chiropractor?

70 Likes

Making a disgusted face right now thinking about the mingling of urine and womb in this guy’s idea of physiology.

Which has me also thinking perhaps he’s just trying to resell Krazy Glue…

24 Likes

So like did he test this on anyone? Because I want to know:

1. Does it work? I highly doubt it works well at all.

2. So, I assume he mentioned this to other people. Did ANYONE go, “Hey, this sounds like a good idea! Let’s run with it! You will make a million bucks!”

3. Follow up question to the first two, where any of the testers or "run this idea by you"ers women?

23 Likes

It’s not the menstrual blood, you idiot! It’s the cramps!

23 Likes

More like Daniel Oopps.

11 Likes

NEXT: a female massage therapist invents a urethral cork for men to obviate the need for condoms.

100 Likes

Next, a glue to attach a man’s penis to his ass, whereby this guy can go fuck himself.

66 Likes

I get the feeling that this guy doesn’t know any women at all.

45 Likes

I know a guy he should talk to.

34 Likes

Women are menstruating 25% of the time…? I’m no doctor, but the documentation suggests that can’t be right.

15 Likes

Actually, it is. One week out of every month. I LOVE menopause!

22 Likes

Why not just use this glue on your urethra?

8 Likes

Wasn’t this more or less how Rely™ caused toxic shock syndrome?

9 Likes

Welp, so much for my patent on Poopz, the butt-glue to keep diarrhea inside.

76 Likes

Does it work on assholes too?

15 Likes