Lifehacker reviews The Womanizer - it will "give you one of the best orgasms of your life"

[Read the post]

1 Like

Is there something you want to tell us? Or do you want to fix your quoting?

3 Likes

Does it have wifi? Remote control? Does it have the appropriate government backdoors into its operating system?

6 Likes

Can we see the teardown, please? The suction mechanism could be useful for something.

10 Likes

Where’s the Amazon affiliate link to buy one?
Asking for a friend, of course.

10 Likes

Placing the byline at the bottom of posts does cause a bit of consternation with a review of this nature when things don’t line up as you expect.

Assume nothing.

Suck and hum it’s my signature move.

2 Likes

there is a link to the company site in the lifehacker article and $189… yow… then again I am sure it will get well used by your friend.

2 Likes

12 Likes

why do women get all the good sex toys? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i’m fairly certain there would be a male market for something that sucks you to the best orgasm of your life!

8 Likes

It looks interesting. But the branding is awful. Womanizer? Ugh-feh. And the design/finishing is tacky. Still…

11 Likes

Yeah I cringed at the name and I am so not the target demographic for that item.

2 Likes

I think Japan has that market.

1 Like

Like getting something un-stuck from your ear.

3 Likes

I think I got your solution right here

1 Like

21 Likes

I talked to my wonderful friends at Babeland. They also cringe at the name which doesn’t have the same context to the Germans, but they highly HIGHLY endorse the product.

5 Likes

…call 606-4311, ask for “Ken.”

5 Likes

Sounds like it’s already useful for something.

13 Likes

A piece of bent wire does the same job. When in a tight spot, a through-hole resistor with long legs just off the tape will do the job too; bend last 3-4 mm to about 45-60 degree angle and voila, pretty good ear scritcher. Be careful, though.

Another option, safer, is a length of 0.5mm steel wire, bent in the middle to a narrow U and twisted together, then the end of the U bent again to form a spoon shape. The limitation here is that you need some at least semirigid wire which is not always on hand.