Electric shock male chastity device for you

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/18/electric-shock-male-chastity-device-for-you.html

tenor-16

32 Likes

Yeah, that’ll be a regift.

12 Likes

Can I get it with a lifetime guaranteed VPN and perhaps a coding course?

25 Likes

Oh for the days when such things were so much easier. sigh

30 Likes

Is that the one for dining on mince and slices of quince?

10 Likes

17 Likes

For me? What are you trying to say?

15 Likes

I think the idea is that once you buy this it activates itself unless you have a confirmed purchase of a coding course or lifetime VPN every 24 hours.

16 Likes

Might be 3D printed and come with an app, but modern snake oil is snake oil.

5 Likes

The BB store really jumped the shark here

22 Likes

Took me a minute to realize where that black rod goes. Who needs shocks with that thing in place.

16 Likes

I will call this Howard Stern; because it is a Shock Jock.

19 Likes

Call me old-fashioned, but I like to keep my urethrae clear of blockages, and when possible, electric shocks

13 Likes

21 Likes

Just how many do you have? /pedant

18 Likes

Maybe next year he will actually say what he would like for Christmas… or remain quiet with hopeful anticipation.

6 Likes

Why is it a snake oil? It looks kinda fun.
Also, there’s no app, the controller is very simple. Some of those controllers start to shock at full power when battery is low though, so caution is advised.
I also suggest buying from a highly rated seller on Aliexpress, not Ebay. Aliexpress tends to solve eventual disputes really well.

6 Likes

I would say I’m shocked by that pedantic response, but this is really the wrong thread for that

11 Likes

So kink shaming is cool at BB now?

The chastity aspect doesn’t appeal to me.

The electric aspect looks fun. I’ve had my eye on a tesla like wand but never actually purchased it.

The urethra plug sounds unpleasant to me but I was recently doing some shopping online… and one third of the entire store was various urethra plugs which left me wondering what the experience was since a significant portion of people on that site seemed to be really into it. Made a mental note to look for some intro that explains the aspect that appeals. I like to have a basic empathetic understanding of such things even if they are not for me.

17 Likes