Electric shock male chastity device for you

Yeah, I instinctively double checked this wasn’t a Shop post. Wouldn’t have surprised me if it was.

3 Likes

It would have to be a failed internet of things product to be in the Shop.

4 Likes

13 Likes

giphy

10 Likes

I heard that sounding is more or less a mainstream thing in some Arab countries(?); it’s certainly popular with more people than I would have guessed, since I’d have guessed “none”.

But then, I’m only basing that on swabs at the VD clinic, and folks probably aren’t using dry Q-Tips when they do this for fun. Perhaps I am missing out.

PS according to a cursory google search just now, sounding can stimulate your prostate (where available). But I don’t feel like thinking too hard about how that would work.

5 Likes

I don’t even know my hat size.

Mine is 9 1/2.

1 Like

This seems as likely to promote chastity as the average Hitachi wand.

4 Likes

I mean. Anything involving dicks is hilarious and should be joked about anonymously on the internet.

To say nothing of the sudden tonal shift of blog posts. This is a total non-sequitur.

5 Likes

Most of the things in the article aren’t even sex toys.

1 Like

No a hard pass would be a kidney stone.

21 Likes

I spent some time browsing and some of the plugs made a dry Q-tip look easy. Gave me the cold sweats to be honest.

Yes, I read that on some of the products that were very long. Saying they could stimulate the prostrate from the inside in way that can’t be done otherwise. [More cold sweats]

I have a more open mind to this stuff than many. But I find this to be a bit beyond my comfort level honestly which of course makes it intriguing.

My original statement reads more stern than I intended. Dicks are funny, no doubt. But I will gently suggest that it’s likely some of the other people here on the BBS enjoy this type of product and now know the BBS is friendly to some kinks but not theirs. Like I have said a few times now the idea of inserting a plug doesn’t sound fun to me, but if it gives some people pleasure then what’s the problem?

5 Likes

Other people searched for:

Terminator would have been a whole different kind of movie.

9 Likes

That’s right, for you. Not me.

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

Do. Not. Want.

2 Likes

From a 1900 Sears catalogue offering…

6 Likes

Those look painful to wear even without turning on the juice, and that’s without any plugs to contend with.

3 Likes

An entry in the “Count to one million” game

No 742814

“This electric band or belt. is worn for the.” treatment of sexual disorders and nervous debility. It îs made of suitable métal plates (zinc and copper preferred) overlapping each othier in the proper manner to generate a current of electricity under favorable conditions."

Possibly intended for 1903’s version of “conversion therapy”, or a smattering of other highly unethical practices.

3 Likes

Heidelberg is where they get dueling scars on their face for fun.

Just saying.

4 Likes