Lifehacker reviews The Womanizer - it will "give you one of the best orgasms of your life"

A very non-judgmental post & comment section. A complete turnaround from the nasty attitudes one D. Cameron gets when he tries to innovate in the field of up-and-cumming organic porcine pleasure machines.

6 Likes

Innovate? He was just obeying his Satanic masters.

4 Likes

Do not stick wires in your ears! Ugh! Perforated eardrum and horrid infection coming right up.

7 Likes

That’s what the U-shaped version is for. With bend diameter of 3-5 mm it is not sharp enough to do any damage.

I never had problems even with the less safe way. But then, I am rather slow and neurosurgeon-grade sensitive when it comes to using such tools.

1 Like

" it will give you one of the best orgasms of your life"

(looks in pants, sighs)

No. No, it won’t.

22 Likes

what a wonderful lifehack, amazing what one can do with a product designed for epidermal vacuuming.

1 Like

Actually, by the looks of your avatar, I’m guessing you’ve already found the masculine version.

10 Likes

One day I was home alone, saw my wife’s Magic Wand, turned it on, put it on the little guy and thought, “I wonder if this thing works on guyUNGHHHHHHOHMYGODTHATSWHATANORGASMISSUPPOSEDTOFEELLIKE”

OK, so it wasn’t that quick, but that notion that guys have a super-awesome orgasm every time…nope. Sorry, ladies.

8 Likes

There is, it’s called the Venus2000 and it’s made by the same people who make the official Sybian.

3 Likes

I heard it sucks.

5 Likes

That’s funny, a lot of reviews say it blows.

7 Likes

That´s the great thing about these multi-purpose devices. I use it to get rid of belly button lint.

4 Likes

Usually known as a bobby pin.

7 Likes

Was this it?

4 Likes

That thing looks like it’s pretty good at giving head. Or rather, taking it.

3 Likes

Does it blend?

2 Likes

Masturbation: the original “lifehack.”

16 Likes

As already said, japan makes some good male toys. Google Tenga Fliphole.

1 Like

But I’m still kinda adequate… right baby?

2 Likes

Mangalitsa brought to you by Mammon Organic Farms.