Fight over mayonnaise ends in murder and life in jail

That’s some mighty strong feelings about mayo right there.

2 Likes

There were a couple in my northern Canada redneck hometown. In such establishments, those seated at their tables were assumed to be neutral and not looking for a fight. Those standing at the bar were seeking both refreshments and fisticuffs.

Stay at your table and wait for your waitress, or get ready to fight.

Funnily enough, I’ve never really looked back since I left that place.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Mayonnaise is the expressed back pus of Satan, so hitting the guy who put mayo on his food was privileged. Fuck that stuff.

So the guy was attached in his workplace, which he has no real choice but to return to every day. Looking at the mug shot, it seems the attack was more than just a single punch, and was clearly a serious attempt at maiming. And then he later kills his workplace attacker.

Seems to me like a competent attorney could at least have gotten him a reduced sentence., and the crowd here is showing a gross lack of empathy regarding PTSD.

1 Like

Well, someone has egg on their face.

3 Likes

was he?
Neither the linked article, nor the earlier article that one linked to say anything about Erlbacher being attacked at work. Or anything about PTSD. If you have more info, then please add it. Maybe don’t accuse others of having “a gross lack of empthy” with no apparent reason, though. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Kenneth Branagh Mystery GIF by Regal

ETA:

Not to mention oil and lemon juice!

5 Likes

un hamburger per favore, con la maionese dell’omicidio, e il pomodoro della morte…

1 Like

i was fully expecting it to be that Solberg killed Erlbacher. plot twist, still stupid and tragic.

1 Like

How much mayo are we talking about?

It’s okay as a taste, but it should never be a texture.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.