Finally, a sorority slasher film with a sloth

Originally published at: Finally, a sorority slasher film with a sloth | Boing Boing

1 Like

Does “Sigma Lambda Theta” evoke “slut” or “sloth?”

Why not both?

It’s going to be a slow, very slow slash.

Sleepy Sloth GIF - Sloth Yawn Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

9 Likes

obligif

14 Likes

"Get out of the way! Move, you’ve got at least ten minutes!!

How did they not see that coming!?"

5 Likes

This seems unlikely to appeal to sloth fans. Expect a very slow-moving boycott.

4 Likes

Definitely a case of “we were wasted and I was trying to say ‘slaugherhouse’ but it came out ‘slotherhouse’ and let’s just say it’s fortunate for me that the ‘ironic’ genre movie period still has some money left in the account.”

1 Like

OK, maybe…

3 Likes

Should be good as long as you don’t give it rum.
“You’ve debauched my sloth!”

2 Likes

“It’s behind you, Stacey! Stroll for your life!”

Don’t give away the surprise ending.

In the first of a Christian-themed series, the sorority sisters are succumbing, not to an animal, but to one of the seven deadly sins.

6 Likes
9 Likes

We will see if they watched Bubbahotep and learned anything from it. I love a good slow moving menace

6 Likes

6 Likes

Sloth mugged by a gang of snails. “I don’t know, it all happened so fast!”

5 Likes

My daughter is both a sloth and a horror fan. This could almost be specifically designed for her.

8 Likes

It’s a little known fact* that White Sands Missile Range is where it is because the megasloths of North America are only mostly extinct.

During ANCIENTSIN contingencies it serves the dual purpose of providing an excuse to keep the public away and the cover of a weapons ‘test’ of sufficient size to subdue a Harlan’s Ground Sloth that has awoken to rip and tear with its creepy claw hands.

The Trinity explosion is believed to have neutralized the most dangerous ur-sloth, as intended; but smaller ones periodically emerge from unmapped sections of the sloth hive filled with vengeance and terrible purpose; so Fort Bliss and Holloman Air Force Base are maintained in the vicinity.

“It’s anthropomorphic!!”

2 Likes

Cocaine Bear, cocaine sloth… The narco fauna…

Oh please let this be this generation’s version of Monkeyshines.