Fired Trump kraken attorney Sidney Powell says Georgia voters should avoid voting unless all voting machines go away

(most, if not all of the recent articles on ruritania are probably PR for this book)

1 Like

All Republicans do, it seems. They all start at least one war. Dubya loved going around saying “I’m a wartime president”. He did it in dozens of speeches. The unspoken important detail being, of course, that he started all three wars.

8 Likes

That, incidentally, is one of the things that set GHWB apart from his son, and Trump. He went to war with Iraq in the First Gulf War… but he and his generals had clear and achievable goals for the war, a clear exit strategy, and they stuck with it. No endless occupation or fighting a quagmire of insurgency.

6 Likes

There’s a whole university and associated town in New York, named Fredonia.

1 Like

It’s hard to give any war any stars at all, but ya gotta admit, those are some highly unnegative attributes as far as wars go.

3 Likes

Apparently we almost got a war with Iran in his final months in office, but he got enough pushback from those around him that it hasn’t happened - yet. (As it is, they’ve started all sorts of foreign policy debacles since the election they won’t be around to clean up.)

5 Likes

Terrible person kinda makes a decent point but I’m gonna say don’t avoid voting if you cant. Vote by mail or use early voting if either are an option.

1 Like

Ah, ok, I thought it meant that in Georgia you got a paper slip that you took with you. Now it makes much more sense to me, thanks!

1 Like

That’s my fear. Nuke someplace, or get somebody to nuke a US target. Declare “State of Emergency”. Detain liberals and other dissidents “for their own protection.” Watch the nation swirl down the drain. Am I paranoid? Or only realistic?

Oh, won’t someone think of the democracy?!?

1 Like

yeah. that’s exactly what i thought for a bit, too. bbs people in georgia corrected me, and there were some articles and vids on the election thread maybe showing how it all worked

1 Like

Futurama, Bender - You're Serious, Let Me Laugh Harder optimized 4MB

3 Likes

His Wartime Presidenting against COVID-19 (ending in unconditional surrender) was not encouraging.

5 Likes

boycotting the vote only works when a quorum is required.

2 Likes

I’ve wanted to try all of that but eww! Even cold cuts are precooked.

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_vomiting:
You fiend!

3 Likes

No thank you, that’s only about 20 miles from where I’m currently standing.

3 Likes

Played.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.