Five pounds of Haribo gummy bears

That’s how my wife eats marshmallow peeps. At least a week-old stale.

2 Likes

Ugh! I’m so glad I do not enjoy candy treats. Those poor animals and workers.

2 Likes

Same here! I’m so confused. Guess you have to take the bad with the good sometimes.

I have tried the Black Forest Gummy Bears as wall as the Haribo, and while the Black Forest Bears are tasty, their texture is a little too soft. I prefer the slightly harder texture of the Haribo, but otherwise the Black Forest Bears are great.

1 Like

Obligatory re-hash: Gummy bearskin rug

7 Likes

the logic of saying the rate you can finish it at is impressive, and maybe they just never go stale has some gaps in it.

2 Likes

You can have my pineapple if I can have your raspberry. I’ve been ordering 5 lb. bags for a few years now.
I like the cherry and the colas the best, especially when mixed together.

3 Likes

Depends. They do make halal Gummibärchen in Turkey which you can order online if your local shop doesn’t carry them.

Arguably, after whatever animal parts have been turned into gelatin they are so far removed from their original state that they have ceased to be animal.
I haven’t eaten pork for 31 years now because I can’t process it. No problems with the Haribo stuff, though.
No, this doesn’t fly when you don’t eat pork for religious reasons.
Yes, I guess eating five pounds of gummy bears in one go wouldn’t agree with me either.

3 Likes

This is gross to me, but it conceivably uses less packaging than several smaller bags. sorts recyclables disapprovingly

2 Likes

I work with a bunch of muslim coworkers. It was a topic recently. For some it matters, others don’t care.

1 Like

Even without the slavery Haribo is disgusting.

If we’re just doing general Haribo-chat, these buddies are my go-to. I’d eat them in bear form too, and 5 lbs no problem.

1 Like

Hello, gummy bears! Goodbye cognition!

1 Like

I can’t imagine anything good occurring after eating 5 lbs. of gummy bears, sugar or not. Ugghhh!

I’m gonna look for those.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.