Five strangers discover that they're The Rock's half-siblings

Originally published at: Five strangers discover that they're The Rock's half-siblings | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I really hope Dwayne reaches out, though. I’m sure they’d appreciate it if he acknowledged them.

8 Likes

He’s a savvy enough businessman that I expect he’ll at least reach out because there is an obvious sitcom pitch in “five complete strangers discover they’re The Rock’s half-siblings.” His nice-guy persona may also be legit enough that he’ll reach out for good reasons too, though I’m never confident whether that’s really him being an actual nice person or high-level meta-kayfabe.

8 Likes

I was thinking it would be more a game-show than a sitcom.

3 Likes

Stories like Rocky Johnson’s aren’t atypical to the nature of touring wrestlers from the pre-WWE territory era of pro wrestling.

Lauren Boebert is another example

Who Wants To Be Rock’s Half-Sibling? A series of trivia and physical challenges to determine who gets infused with his demigod DNA…it could work!

2 Likes

Rocky Johnson was a rollin’ stone, apparently…

5 Likes

I could see this working as a To Tell The Truth type deal. Is the preening macho asshole The Rock’s half sibling, or is it the Urkel looking dentist dude? Or is it the soccer mom?

Seriously though, I want to know who these people are and what their lives have been like so far, just out of curiosity.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.