Five times as many visitors caught bringing concealed guns into Disney World last year

What? No way! It’s the people who manipulate statistics about these things to serve their m8ndless, fearful anti-gun agenda who really need our attention!

/s

6 Likes

No, I cannot blame them! Especially when this is the current “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mousekadoer Tool Set”:

What's Included: Set includes manual powered drill, moving saw blade, interchangeable screwdriver (Phillips & flathead), play measuring tape, wrench, pliers, Mauser P08 Luger 9mm, play wood, screws, nuts, and nails just to name a few.

2 Likes

The Disney kit would use the “Mouser”

5 Likes

Why not? Man shoots and kills grocery store clerk in "dispute" over mask | Boing Boing

Misreading this headline as “caught binging concealed guns” is a little gift I gave myself

Thanks!

The thing we don’t know from the data is how many times the security teams caught someone with a weapon and just said “Hey, take this back to your car.” My guess is that there’s some discretion being exercised by the guards in these situations - not everything that happens ends up involving a sheriff, and thus in a report.

5 Likes

It’s an armed world after all
It’s an armed, armed world…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.