Texans suddenly scared of guns when they're used to protect Drag Queens Story Time

Originally published at: Texans suddenly scared of guns when they're used to protect Drag Queens Story Time | Boing Boing

19 Likes

Not so funny when it’s the other way around, is it, bigots?

Also… do the dudes with barbed wire baseball bats think they’re Negan?

season 8 GIF by The Walking Dead

37 Likes

Never is.

America has been a gun-crazy nation since before I was born; so it’s utterly bizarre to me that so many on the extremist right have convinced themselves that only they have guns…

60 Likes

Reminiscent of the time when Republicans suddenly got really passionate about gun control after Black Panthers started patrolling their neighborhoods with AK-47s.

81 Likes

or perhaps that they should be the only ones allowed to carry guns and intimidate.

30 Likes

Rightwing Harley Quinn Cosplay.

19 Likes

Amber Riley Tea GIF

They are after all, the only REAL Americans! /s

35 Likes

There ya go; that’s what they want.

The thing is, greed is a mighty powerful motive, and I’ve never heard of any weapons dealers turning away any customers.

34 Likes

See also: Black Panthers, The

35 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is an actual manifestation of the theoretical “good guys with guns” thing we’re always hearing about.

38 Likes

Looks like Texass it striving to out-crazy Floriduh.

2 Likes

39 Likes

I’m just hear for the art/images of rainbow festooned assault weapon carrying punks in body armor. Maybe someone with access to Dal-E can feed that into it if it doesn’t show up organically.

2 Likes

Maybe. After all, we can’t out-stupid them.

1 Like

Conservatives in 2021: “See! Even the queer folks are getting guns to protect themselves.”

Conservatives in 2022: “OH SHIT.”

24 Likes

File these guys with the suckers who believe that ‘the free market’ is a mechanism that will bring prosperity to the morally deserving; despite all evidence to the contrary.

11 Likes

Then they’d best look behind themselves.

12 Likes

Drag Queens with Guns sounds like a pretty fun RPG to me.

26 Likes

Nah, that’s just an asshole.

16 Likes
44 Likes