Flat Earther claims NASA is pushing belief in ETs so that when Jesus comes back, we'll shoot him

A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he’s gonna want to see a fucking cross? … You know, kinda like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.

– Bill Hicks

6 Likes

Jesusaurus Rex, King of the Thunder Lizards.

Checks out.

6 Likes

If they do shoot Jesus when he returns, does that mean the new symbol for Christianity Mk 2 will be a rifle? To replace the crucifix that represents the method of execution the last time 'round?

2 Likes

But it makes a lot of sense, from a paranoid Christian POV.

Although, to me, it speaks to just how alien this the Christian Yahweh is (which never seems to creep out Christians!) Yahweh is not of this Earth, not human. He literally is an extraterrestrial alien. (Who, incidentally, issues fickle, capricious orders, demands constant worship, and kills all of us on a semi-regular basis, with a promise to kill most of us in the future). Yet, somehow, he’s “our” guy. There’s no sense of “otherness” to he/she/it/them. :confused:

3 Likes

As a former Vancouverite who has a soft spot for the city: I’m quite amused to see that Vancouver is the cat’s rectum in this worldview.

4 Likes

Killing Jesus? Meh, its been done before.

2 Likes

This of course presupposes He arrives in America.

Being omniscient and all, wouldn’t it make more sense to turn up somewhere with gun control?

I think it’s fake. If you search you’ll find lots of different versions.

They walk among us. They’re nucking futs, yet they walk among us.

2 Likes

Hmm so that is where I am. Explains a certain amount these days.

2 Likes

If this happens, it sure won’t be because of NASA.

1 Like

Instead of nailing him to a cross what was done last time? Or so they claim.

And anyway wasn’t humanity killing him the whole point back then? Maybe next time we are supposed to shoot him and will future Christians have little amulets of guns around their necks.

It is called the ineffable plan for a reason :slight_smile:

1 Like

Obligatory:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.