Florida city commission meeting goes awry

I think I just bruised my hand smacking it into a table, just watching the first two seconds of this.

3 Likes

I think what we’re seeing is a very rapid shift in power-that-counts from the generally wealthy to the generally young. Of course, many people act like dicks in both scenarios.

2 Likes

I’m only surprised that they didn’t call him “boy”.

17 Likes

I was wondering why the commissioners were refusing to close the beaches when the decision would surely be out of their hands soon, but I suppose that they still wanted to show who’s boss.

1 Like

I think it had more to do with him being the only one who seemed to care about what was happening while the others prefered to pretend it was business as usual, finish the meeting and go home. Nobody elected them to deal with a pandemic.

5 Likes

Spot on!

Like the People’s Front of Judea from Monty Python’s ‘Life of Brian’:

3 Likes

Frankly, if he runs for mayor against her when all this is over, I’m contributing to his campaign. His campaign ad is already on YouTube

3 Likes

Well that dude at least is trying. Sounds like he has it right, IMO.

2 Likes

ec1027e727361b6b89c22f52f98180d4

10 Likes

This is kind of why local government fails when it acquires too much power. Kind of makes you want to run for office, right? It shouldn’t be too hard to do a better job than mayor “her words make my ears bleed” triolo. What a terrible person.

1 Like

Party until you drop…

1 Like

IOT thermometer company data:

3 Likes

well done

2 Likes

"I appreciates your youthful exuberance but you just need to calm down.”

“I am here also trying to save your miserable life, too, GRANDPA!”

2 Likes

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.