Florida con artist and his three sons convicted after selling bleach as a cure for Covid, AIDS, autism and cancer

Originally published at: Florida con artist and his three sons convicted after selling bleach as a cure for Covid, AIDS, autism and cancer | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I doubt that scumbags had a taste of their own “medicine” in the recommended dose. That’s only for their marks.

10 Likes

I saw “Florida con man” and thought someone else…

15 Likes

Do You Have Any Idea How Little That Narrows It Down Clear ...

12 Likes

And this is why when someone says “we don’t need the FDA anymore” they are dead wrong.

17 Likes

[reads just headline] Huh! I didn’t know Barron was involved.

6 Likes

This is one of the con artists profiled in the recent book If It sounds Like a Quack by Matthew Hongoltz-Hetling. Glad to see one of them get caught and punished! Good book.

8 Likes

With emphasis on the ‘dead’, of course.

9 Likes

Wait, these are the guys who started a church along with someone who claimed to be a billion-year-old space god. The space god dude eventually noped out of the organization because he thought the claims they were making were crazy…

8 Likes

Isn’t it interesting how often the terms “con artist” and “religion” seem to go hand in hand?

9 Likes

Honestly surprised that TFG didn’t video a supportive character statement for the rightly accused pair.

4 Likes

How could Hunter Biden’s laptop do this to us?

6 Likes

I saw “Florida con artist and his sons” and thought that this was about someone else.

5 Likes

These guys are fucking despicable; but, do they really need heavily armed and armoured stormtroopers to bring them in?

4 Likes

this picture is from Columbia, where they were captured when they fled. You can see the patch on the green rifle holder’s stomach.

Columbia is a bit more…aggressive in their pursuit.

5 Likes

1 Like

… marks being easier to find when they’ve been pre-screened for us :thinking:

2 Likes

All conspiracy theories lead to antisemitism.

All quack cures end up being used on autistic kids. “Shitting intestinal lining is a sign that it’s working.” Bastards.

6 Likes

Would have thought they’d use the “approved by Trump” defense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.