Florida Republican says vaccination is "the mark of the beast"

The End Times whack-a-doodles have no problem having the evil gubmin’ controlling women’s reproductive organs.

3 Likes

No need. The religion their deity promotes includes commandments about “Don’t bear false witness against your neighbor” and “Don’t invoke God’s name unless you mean it” and “Don’t make fake idols” and “love your neighbor” and “false prophets should be stoned to death for deceiving people” and lots of other things they’re ignoring. Until they’ve caught up on those, the rest of what they say can be put on hold.

7 Likes

How come all these “marks of the beast” such as bar codes, credit cards, and vaccines make life better/more convenient?

It’s like satan is a dedicated civil servant.

Anyway, I’ve been collecting marks of the beast since Garanimals.

4 Likes

That’s why they hate government so much.

6 Likes

I mean, who’d want to get the mark of the beast if it weren’t actually really useful? Just makes sense… so just to be safe, we have to be completely suspicious of anything useful at all.

6 Likes

and , that is why the qnons call them the evil deep state

5 Likes

To be fair, if you read his comment it’s clear that he was using the term metaphorically. OTOH I’ve seen comments from people who take vaxing/masking or something similar to be The Mark quite literally. Pedantic addendum, it’s Revelation, not Revelations.

3 Likes

I’m sure everyone would get the vaccine here if it were available. Too bad it’s still wasting away in CVS drug store freezers and won’t get shipped elsewhere anytime soon.

2 Likes

I doubt there’s a better movie quote (and movie title) to encapsulate the current reality for unvaccinated people.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.