Tennessee Republicans end vaccine outreach to teens

Originally published at: Tennessee Republicans end vaccine outreach to teens | Boing Boing

5 Likes

33 Likes

Just say no to COVID, kids.

23 Likes

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

I get that everything is reopening for Money Reasons, and I hate it, but have none of these Capitalist Asshats worked out yet that dead people don’t tend to go out and buy stuff…?

39 Likes

The GOP is a death cult.

42 Likes

Not for long…

15 Likes

The so called pro-life party is now the self-genocide party.

14 Likes

Hail hail fire and snow. Call the angel we will go. Far away for to see friendly angel come to me/
HAIL HAIL FIRE AND SNOW…

EDIT: Also Bonk bonk on the head, bonk bonk.

10 Likes

Die 30 Rock GIF

18 Likes

And idiocy alone can’t explain the fox"news" efforts to cast shade (and halt) vaccinations. There they all are from Murdoch on down all have jumped the queue to get vaccinations for themselves; telling their viewers that it’s Bill Gates microchips or Biden storm troopers coming at them with needles. Do they want their viewers to die!? But this has always been the case, (perhaps less lethally), how they’ve treated their shambling conspiracy ladened troglodytes: “keep them stupid! keep them scared!” I imagine that they’ve done the foul numbers and feel a locked-in and conspiracy fueled horde sends them more eyes that 10-20% covid lethality can take away. It’s monstrous, of course, but what are lives to the far right wing? They’ve never shown the slightest tendency for empathy. -sigh-

11 Likes

And a fairly random example of how the QOP enables paedophilia:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/377367-tennessee-gop-kill-ban-on-child-marriage

19 Likes

Not enough of them (esp. the young’uns) to really put a dent in profits.

The real miscalculation is at least partly due to them being themselves misinformed. Sales crashed before the shutdowns as a goodly share of the population saw the scary bug spreading and holed up. Official pronouncements in conflict with the actual infection and mortality numbers (and worse when those are kept secret or doctored) are counterproductive.

We’re moving from New Mexico to Montana, and the otherwise best route is through Idaho and Utah. If at all possible we don’t stop in either State any more than absolutely necessary. That included car camping in winter; currently it’s actually kinda pleasant but it got more than a bit chilly then.

9 Likes

So, we’ve reached the “human sacrifice” stage of the Republican movement?

12 Likes

Self-Darwinism.

5 Likes

Covid infections in Tennessee? Up 165% in two weeks. It’s the New Math.

11 Likes

Contraception is a better way to slow population growth. Just sayin’

(obligatory) /s

12 Likes

That which does not destroy you makes you stronger, leaves you weaker for the next thing that comes along trying to kill you.

16 Likes

They’re only pro-life until you’re out of the womb, then they’re “screw you, I got mine”.

8 Likes

I can’t be the only one that sees a pattern of death cult here?

14 Likes

Fox ‘News’ is ONLY in this for the chaos. With chaos comes reportable nonstop news. If politics and day-to-day life went back to being predictable they’d have to resort to National Inquirer type crap to get by. Meanwhile, they grind their own fear sausage to feed themselves. It’s horribrilliant.

6 Likes