Florida woman bites camel's testicles

Can’t be too careful with meth mouth.

5 Likes

Finally, Florida woman is getting in the game.

3 Likes

igor-hump

11 Likes

Those will be the antibiotics that no longer work against antibiotic-resistant campylobacter. Fortunately, they do work on camelobacter and humpylobacter. But I think this was a single-humped dromedary camel not a two-humped bactrian camel so there’s no bactrian-resistant strains to worry about. (Unlike these strained puns)

(I have my coat already, thanks.)

4 Likes

Grosse Tête? That’s gross. This is getting more nuts with every single post. Somebody somewhere is trippin’ eightballs bout this, and I expect it to be Florida Man.

2 Likes

Seriously, I can’t believe roadside zoos still exist. WTF, Florida?

1 Like

The woman is from Florida, but the roadside zoo is in Louisiana and is fairly notorious and sad. (I stopped once just to see if it was as bad as I had heard (it was), but made sure to purchase nothing). The camel victim here is a replacement for Tony at Tiger Truckstop.

3 Likes

Just five simple words: Florida woman bites camel’s testicles.

Each word on its own is commonplace, I have heard them all many times.

However, in this configuration, these words are deeply troubling and I don’t know if I can logic or reason right now…

:vampire::tooth::dromedary_camel::cherries: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Florida Man practice on gizmo much bigger than husband’s.

Camel hair coat, I presume?

2 Likes

Well played. :wink:

2 Likes

Did it happen on a Wednesday, perchance?

1 Like

I am at a loss to understand what that has to do with the price of fish. Help needed.

Wednesday - where I come from - is commonly referred to as “hump day”. Because it is halfway through the working week. (Its all downhill from Wednesday).

I am merely trying to establish if there is any correlation - in the absence of other reason.

3 Likes

Well, I guess she can cross that one off her bucket list. Maybe in lieu of a fine, they could just spray her with eau de female camel and put her back in the enclosure.

I went to the desert, a moose for to find
Saw nothing but camels, damn near lost my mind
Still a camel reminds me of a moose quite a bit
But a moose always swallows and camels just spit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.