Follow-up

14 Likes

Counteroffer: Five bucks a week and a cheese sandwich.

16 Likes

Shocked Pawn Stars GIF by DefyTV

5 Likes

Portland fascist and BLM protest murderer Benjamin A Smith pleaded guilty yesterday to all counts against him in the Normandale Park shooting.

10 Likes

Make that a knuckle sandwich.

7 Likes

Cop City has the same DNA: a perilous project backed by Atlanta mayors and the governor’s mansion alike, a testament to the overriding demands of capital. Building a bigger police state is how Atlanta appeases both its corporate tenants — Delta, Home Depot, and Coca-Cola are among the project’s donors — and its wealthiest tax base, including the residents of the city’s Buckhead neighborhood.

4 Likes
8 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t4: More on this story:

7 Likes
7 Likes

what kind of cheese

5 Likes

The stinkier, the better.

3 Likes
3 Likes
14 Likes

what percent of a “person” will these embryos count on the census? can they be claimed for tax deductions?
i has questions…

12 Likes

I think people are really upset about this… It could turn Dickens into a one term mayor…

10 Likes
12 Likes

Clearly, German cops are learning from american cops… :rage:

8 Likes

A crucial lender for early-stage businesses, SVB is the banking partner for nearly half of U.S. venture-backed technology and healthcare companies that listed on stock markets in 2022.

Investing in crypto companies?

7 Likes

Just to prevent things from being too off-topic over there:

And then just now, in a Faculty Senate meeting, I listened to “righteous indignation senior faculty guy” saying “And this policy we’re discussing is nowhere to be found on our website.” Me: “That policy is in the Student Handbook, as it always has been, on page 65.” Person: “I only see the Nursing College Student Handbook online. If it is available online (indignant voice, almost pounding on the table) I would like to know where.” Me, goes to Google, types in

[my institution name] student handbook

First result.

:person_facepalming:

15 Likes

More follow

It’s been taken over by the FDIC.

13 Likes