Follow-up

7 Likes

Seinfeld-shame GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

11 Likes
6 Likes

I see a trend. She’ll be out in no time.

6 Likes

The pandemic supply chain distortion of used car prices looks to be reverting.

4 Likes

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

9 Likes

…why am I getting threats?” (Sen) Stanley said while mocking the enraged callers on his answering machine.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes
3 Likes

The edison bioanalyzer promised to run 240 tests on 10 microliters of blood. Surely todays criminal justice system is capable of obtaining precisely directed penance from just a few custodial microyears?

The post-Theranos world | Nature Biotechnology editorializes that post covid laboratory practices have partially caught up with what Holmes promised…

Sen. Bill Cassidy, the ranking Republican on the Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee, called it “deeply unfair” to the 87% of Americans who don’t have student loans.

@#$! incorrect sir, and i use that term loosely. it’s unfair to 87% of americans to send all that money to the banks and the 1%.

we want people spending that money in their local communities. setting their payments to zero will make that happen, providing more jobs, and better wages for everyone

7 Likes

I’m sure he’ll argue against the home mortgage deduction & private jet deductions on the same grounds.

7 Likes

more than 800 pieces of “surplus industrial equipment” by MyPillow appears to have got off to a slow start, with more than 100 items having no bids at all whilst many others are currently going for well below the market price.

7 Likes

Guess they’re not selling all that well online either, not if there’s surplus pillows.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Been to this beach several times when growing up. Slept overnight there once. Though you’re not supposed to.

8 Likes

This reminds me of those political folks who aided and abetted the election of right wing candidates who became destructive after they came to power. After lying, cheating donors, and manipulating the system in the name of “winning,” some expressed regret. I’d be more inclined to believe them if they donated their ill-gotten gains to repairing the damage they enabled. They could also spend some time and effort on closing the loopholes they created and/or exploited.

12 Likes

Saoirse Ronan Bingo GIF by A24

But they won’t, cause they want to keep doing that, after the rest of us clean up their fascist mess…

11 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

So not blue and black, but rather black and blue?

Fuck sake.

5 Likes