Follow-up

5 Likes

The accused Gilgo Beach serial killer had a cache of more than 200 guns at his Massapequa home, Suffolk County Police Commissioner Rodney Harrison told Fox News in an interview Monday.

“He’s an ogre,” said Harrison, describing Heuermann as 6-foot-6 inches and 275 pounds. “He’s a big human being, but I’m very, very glad we were able to get him off the streets.”

What a sad commentary. We live in a country where even a 6’ 6” 275lb white guy who’s a serial killer needs 200 guns to protect himself.

5 Likes

warning on air GIF by Adult Swim

8 Likes

200 hundred shows later the Dead and Company call it quits.

5 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Sounds like TPTB in the city of Atlanta are working hard to keep “Cop City” questions off the ballot in November:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Derek Chauvin Verdict GIF by GIPHY News

8 Likes

More on this from the local public radio station…

I don’t see how Dickens can get a second term… one for this fuckery, and two for what seems like his lack of action on one of his big campaign promises on housing…

7 Likes
6 Likes

Office real estate values are moving down so fast that banking giants like Wells Fargo are already bracing for losses

I can’t help but think that this plays into the cancellation of hybrid work.

I guess they could convert these to residential and lower prices there as well.

7 Likes

… something tells me lowering prices is not one of Wells Fargo’s goals :thinking:

9 Likes

Now they have found the pizza oven

9 Likes

:thinking: Why do I get the feeling creative application of tax rules and write-offs for those losses will come before anything else. We need to change the system that protects businesses from the negative financial consequences of their own actions. They’ve made more than enough profit to cover their losses.

11 Likes
7 Likes

(Adeem is an awesome artist.)

5 Likes
3 Likes

The associated bodycam footage and videos from protesters should be required viewing for cop apologists. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

Disappointed Let Down GIF by The Roku Channel

9 Likes