Follow-up

Assholes all around in this case. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Came here to post this:

I wonder if other high-profile cases like the murders of Oscår Roméro, Olof Palme and Thomas Sankara could also at some point
 Ok, not likely.

But then, this also wasn’t likely.

3 Likes

When I heard it on the radio that Palme had been murdered my initial reaction was “oh, they are so going to fuck up this investigation”. Followed by “yup, unless they have a real Martin Beck in their ranks we will never know who did it”.

(Every couple of years I re-read The Terrorists by Sjöwall & Wahlöö because it’s just so good. By 1986 I had already read it three or four times. After that it was a slightly different book, but somehow even better. If that is the right word.)

4 Likes

This is how the powerful follow up on this bit of journalism,

3 Likes

Previously

Update:

6 Likes

CIA, CIA (or maybe Nato funded terrorists) and CIA?

1 Like

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

8 Likes
1 Like

Too short a sentence.

8 Likes

Like and everyone talks about the movie and all that about how he didn’t get paid, but one thing I’m incredibly curious about is, if they mishandled his movie money and royalties, what’d they do with his actual NFL paychecks.

The Touhys claim they never received any money from his NFL contracts, but there is the fact that they’ve been estranged for around 10 years now.

2 Likes

But weren’t they fiscal conservators still? That seems weird but obv I don’t know the contracts or anything.

At this point, it’s a whole lot of “He said/They said”. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes
7 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

The interiors resonate with a tasteful nautical theme, understated in its elegance yet enlivened with sporadic bursts of pop art.

Bullshit. Nothing tasteful or understated about it.

Also, if you can’t sell it, sink it.

(Actually, the real answer of course is to fit it with shore power)

7 Likes

If anyone wants to buy me a return ticket, I’ll act as surprised as everyone else, should it just happen to sink while I am there.

5 Likes

Airbnb it. Turn it into a restaurant. Navy target practice.

9 Likes