Follow-up

Maybe not all at once, but then it depends on the guests…

7 Likes
6 Likes

I mean, good? She should recuse herself, like a judge being asked to preside over her father’s case.

8 Likes

Sounds to me like they should hand it over to BBS Regulars for a trip up the coast to where the art can be taken care of and it can be plugged into shore power…

Harrison Ford That Belongs In A Museum GIF

8 Likes

We shall rename it the Indiana!

3 Likes

IMG_0561

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

A follow-up to all those “Just look at it” banana posts.

Apparently, you can now get paid for looking at them and photographing them.

Adobe Stock has put a call out for 1,000 photos of bananas to help train its AI image generator — And the company is offering $60.

(Could not immediately find a better place to post this.)

3 Likes

do you think they’d pay for photos of bananas growing on trees? i have two very full bunches on my trees right now!
i shall look in to this…
($60 is $60, ya know.)

also, as an afterthought, do i want to help AI learning with my beautiful bananas, or should i send in a bunch of aubergine pix?
( :eggplant:. no, not that :roll_eyes: )

10 Likes

Bananas is bananas, however they look. :wink:

Go for it - and do report back!

4 Likes

Better than just stealing a bunch of banana photos

4 Likes

Follow-up on an issue with multiple airlines - accusing parents of trafficking their own children. Southwest was sued because of a similar incident:

7 Likes
2 Likes

sad that the reckless and thoughtless little fuckers had to ruin what was actually a really fun and cool sushi experience. i always enjoyed it when i came upon this type of service.

i much prefer the viral video posted here many years ago in which a gentleman placed a digital video camera on the conveyer and filmed the trip to the kitchen and back to his table. i was allowed to do just that once on a cruise ship (with permission of the staff). the laughs and looks from the other patrons, as well as the surprise of the dishwashing staff made it a fun vacation memory!
RIP kaiten-style sushi service :cry:

7 Likes

Dammit, Comedy Central…I guess they thought someone else won the guest host tryouts: :roll_eyes:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Mike Lindell’s Lawyers Abandon His Sinking Ship

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

I wonder if Dr. West would be better served by running in the Democratic presidential primary.