Follow-up

He left because he didn’t want to keep to the Green’s commitment to trans rights.

He quit right after being called out by a Green Party committee member after stating in interview that trans people should compete in separate sports categories to cis people.

ETA: added sports for clarity.

8 Likes

far, far away from politics.

come on no GIF by Shalita Grant

6 Likes

Today I got a video recommendation that suggested I kill my heroes (figuratively). Maybe the world is trying to tell me something.

3 Likes

… West can either

• quit the race and shut up, or

• quit the race and endorse Joe Biden, or

• be destroyed by the Democratic Party

Ralph Nader was not always a punchline and a pariah either — but then he also chose to step in front of a moving train :steam_locomotive:

Sorry, I wasn’t aware of that context. Guess Dr. west can just fuck right off then…

6 Likes

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

3 Likes
3 Likes

CONTEXT: “Unity” is some kind of video game thing :video_game:

1 Like
5 Likes

Re: Unity

While Unity has been growing its revenue, which reached $553m in the three months to 30 June, it remains loss-making. Its most recent quarterly results show a pre-tax loss of $188.5m.

He will be replaced as interim chief executive by James Whitehurst, who previously held an executive position at IBM.

A slow death spiral is imminent.

3 Likes

in progress.

3 Likes
3 Likes
9 Likes
2 Likes

Looks like the National Trust wants to use it in one of their secret pagan rituals.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Oh, the book is called Knife. He’s not offering both a book and a commemorative knife

3 Likes

Bummer. He could have made a deal with Victorinox or Zwilling.Maybe Opinel?

2 Likes

(I just have to ask, where do they get these sketch artists? I can do better.)

2 Likes
4 Likes